It's easy to do...just 3 simple steps
Step One: Put the name of the recipient and a brief message.
- All of the information in these boxes will be publicly displayed on your heart
- Space is limited on the graphic, so the first line is limited to 15 characters and the second line to 20. The text size adjusts automatically to accomodate the longer text.
- The first and last name boxes are the two lines which will be displayed on the heart graphic. You don't have to enter a name- it can be any two lines of text
- The message is limited to 200 characters, about 4 lines
- We reserve the right to remove any hearts which may carry hateful or offensive messages
See an example
Choose your heart: